Monday, January 31, 2011

Βάλε να παίξει δυνατά

 

 

 

It's getting hard to go to sleep at night
And hard to get up in the morning
I tell myself, I'm going too hard, too rash, too long, too long
But this is not the truth
There's no sign of no big break down
It's just these little things that keep putting me of the track
Yeah, I have a notion of moving around in circles
Things just keep getting worse and worse
'Til they get all the way around
And then eveything turns out alright
In one single flash I see both shows
Computer, cigarettes, photograph, pens and pencils

 


Δεν θα νοιαστώ ούτε για τα μαθήματα, ούτε για τα λεφτά, ούτε για άλλες μαλακίες.

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Golden Pavilion - My way to Trieste by The exiled Hussar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thegoldenpavilion.blogspot.com.